Thursday, November 23, 2006

Worlds Day 5.0

Thursday is done. A four part task this morning with a JDG, Angle, Fly on and JDG.

Nothing much to report on the results just yet as nothing is published and it was a very hard day to guess how people went. I am not all that happy with my results but only the scorers know and they haven't told us yet.

The afternoon as a minimum distance which I messed up too. It has been a humbling week in an area I expected to do well in. The good news is we are having fun and with the weather looking like it may stay good to then end we have as many as 10 or 12 tasks to fly yet. Anything can happen.

Paul seems to be doing very well which is great news and Andrew is starting to see some targets after a slow start. Edwin has dropped off from his early positions but as I said, lots of flying to be done yet.