Wednesday, November 08, 2006

2007 Australian National Championship

Now here's some news. We are going to have a Nationals.

The last one was held in 2003 to choose the team for the 2004 Worlds in Mildura. I won and have been able to call myself the champ ever since!

Benalla Aerodrome, Victoria
Saturday 7th July 2007 - Sunday 15th July 2007

Talked to Adam the other day and he said something about securing it for 3 Nationals (which is 6 years as they are every 2 years...) Should be interesting to see how that pans out.

As always the ABF executive makes big decisions behind closed doors and none of this seems to get out to the members for comment until the deals are made....what can you do. I know I am too busy to get involved. I will just turn up where ever it is and throw markers.

Should be an interesting event as there are lots of new pilots coming through that are keen for competition. I hope they turn up now it is on offer.