Friday, November 03, 2006

Results online


Good morning. 0520 hrs here and about to get off to the morning briefing and thought I would check the website for results.

Finally, the Saga website has the results pages up. It looks like they have the scores for yesterday morning which I have been waiting for.

A wise man (a sports psychologist) once said that once the flight is over you can’t change the score. I have to agree but I still get curious.

Most of the Saga web site is in Japanese which is always a challenge but I have found the link straight to the results. I am writing this as I wait for the Japanese font pack to download for Acrobat – sorry but you will probably have to do the same.

Anyhow go to here http://www.sibf.jp/fiesta/score/22_pacific.html to see how I am going

Woo hoo! the fonts are installed and it was worth the wait. Looks like this morning was almost everything I hoped for. 5th place over all and only 100 points from the lead. Wish me luck for the this morning!