Thursday, November 02, 2006

Where am I


Ok, probably the most common question....Why a blog?

I suppose "why not" is the correct answer.

I am lucky enough to do some travelling and fly balloons in interesting places so I figured that this was an easy place to update friends and family on my trips and results.

So here I am in Saga Japan, again for the Pacific Championships and as my warm up for the 2006 Worlds to be held in Motegi.



We are at day two of the competition and the afternoon flight has just been cancelled due to high winds and a direction that would have taken the 100 or so balloons off over town and into the Saga airport control zone. Not fun. It is a great chance to get some rest and start a blog...

Photos are being put on flickr and videos onto Youtube so you can get them there as I get a chance to upload them.

Unfortunately I have no idea if Internet access will be as frequent in Motegi in a few weeks time but I will see what I can do.

Time to get some dinner and rest before another flight in the morning.