Saturday, November 04, 2006

Saga - 4th November AM

Good Morning. Results for yesterday have turned up but for some reason there is not a total.

I have done some quick sums on the top ten and it looks like I only dropped one place yesterday. The second target got lots of god results so my 50 odd meters was about the median result and paid 550 points. The good news is that some of the top ten also had an average result in there which means that not much changed around.

Nemeth Zoltan from Hungary is on fire and got 2nd and then 1st on the tasks. This has given him a little lead going into today.

He is a great pilot. A few years back when I finished 3rd here, he beat me for second place by only 13 points. He is always near the top so lets hope I can reverse it this year.

From what I think is 6th place, I am 466 points behind 1st and only 157 points from 2nd so it is still very tight at the top end and very achievable.

First place is 1.5million yen, 2nd is 800,000 yen, 3rd is 500,000 yen, 4th is 300,000 yen, 5th is 200,000 yen and 6th to 10th place pays 100,000 yen.

Well worth doing a little better!

Lets hope we get four markers this morning (I am betting it will be only three).