Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Viewing pleasure..

You have to have the right tools to do a job well. I spend way to much time in front of a computer and seemed to be forever pushing tool boxes and palettes around the screen to try and see my work.

Today I got a new toy! 22 inches of LCD goodness. It is sooooo nice. If you were reading this on my screen, it would be one long line of text that just seems to go on for ever...

Well, a slight exaggeration but you get the idea. All the experts say a large screen is more productive - I will be able to confirm or deny this in a few weeks. In the mean time it just looks big and impressive. I give it a week before one turns up on Dads workstation just across the office.

The knee is well and truly on the mend and has been tested with two long nights of dancing Ceroc. Yosh and Mayumi even came along for a class on Monday night which was really good fun. Yosh is keen to keep learning so we will have to find him classes all over Australia as he travels around.

The big test for the knee is tomorrow night when we hit the climbing wall again.....lets see what I can break this time.