Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Binalong video

Editing video is one of those things that I enjoy, but never seem to find the time to do. Even with fast computers it is never fast enough.

There are probably some people out there shaking their heads and saying "I remember when..." and all I can say is that yes, I have never edited real film but I have had time in an edit suite on Umatic tape and later with Betacam, and I do know how good we have it with non-linear editing these days having even played with the very first generation of the Media 100 suite back in the day.....But I am all for instant gratification and computers are still not fast enough.

Anyhow, that is my rant on technology. I threw this together last night from some random shots taken during Yosh's first training flight. It is a little bit special because Mt. Bobra is the highest point in the area around Binalong and it is fun scooting along the side of it.