Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wallet Part 2

Good news. Really good people are out there in the wild.

As previously mentioned, I entrusted my wallet to some total strangers on Monday. On Monday night I got an email from them asking where to send it back. That was fantastic.

On Tuesday morning I got a phone call because a family member of theirs lives in Sydney and was coming back home at lunch time on Tuesday. It could not have worked out better. A not so short drive from one side of Sydney to the other and my wallet was back in my hip pocket where it feels oh so right.

A romantic dinner for one on the beach and the long drive home and the Easter adventure was over.

Only one day to go then the drive down to Canberra for the festival and four days of bouncing passengers through the air. Looking forward to it as always.