Monday, December 18, 2006

Grab a Coke...

Just been trawling the net and bumped into a link, which took me to a site that had this little story about what-happens-to-your-body-if-you-drink-a-coke-right-now.

As with any info on the net, take this with a large dose of salt unless you can trust the source. I know I have not researched it any further than the thoughts outlined below.

Firstly, it made me wonder if adding Bundy Rum to the coke makes it better for you or not??? I am guessing not but hey, what else are you going to drink after dehydrating on a yacht for a few hours?

Secondly it reminds me of the bit in Fight Club where Edward Norton finds the short stories about body parts written in the first person.


"I am Jack's medulla oblongata, without me Jack could not regulate his heart rate, blood pressure or breathing!"

An odd segue to a great movie but that is how my brain works some time. I am off to do an experiment with a stopwatch and a cool glass of Bundy and you know what...