Thursday, December 14, 2006

And finally, monsieur, a wafer-thin mint.


I just had to quote Mr Creosote. After all Christmas came early last night and with it all of the over eating and accompanying stomach pains.

Many thanks to Deb, Scotty, Vic and Blake for a fantastic pre-Christmas dinner. I will not need to eat again for a few days at the very least. I am still holding my gut as I type this and the meal was 24 hours ago.

For anyone not familiar with the scene from Monty Python - The meaning of Life, some nice person has put it up on youTube.

Warning: If you are easily offended, do not like vomit or great humor then do not click on the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRkibRStjrM

Other than that, we are in the final run to the Christmas break and flat out at work getting the few last balloons out the door before the holidays.